Activities and Programming Information
The following documents/links outline the University’s approach to various aspects of campus life during the Fall 2020 semester and were created with the intent to balance the important impact that creating community has on student physical and emotional wellbeing with the necessity to protect the health and safety of our campus community during this ongoing pandemic. The information is subject to change.
- Registered Student Organizations Events and Activities
- University Events and Programs
- Get Connected: Live Online Chat with a Peer Community Connector
- Find a Student Organization (or two) to join!
- Find out about the multi-day Involvement Fair (coming soon)
- Resources to stay active, stay connected, stay healthy, make the grade, and much much more